Public Adjusting and Home Inspectors

15 Sep 2017 1:48 PM | Anonymous

Already a home inspector? Create additional revenue & become a Public Adjuster. 

So you're probably thinking....What is a Public Adjuster? 

A Public Adjuster is a licensed and trained specialist that adjusts insurance claims for homeowners, commercial property owners and businesses. Public adjusters are insurance adjusters who work solely for the policyholder and not the insurance company on a particular claim.

In Short....A Homeowner's Advocate in the time of a disaster.  Yes, major disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes, but also hail storms, house fires, tornadoes and flooding..

Okay, now to the Good Stuff:  What do you need to do and how do you do it?  Contact us for more info and register for a class!

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software